How Does it Work?
Manage Your Subscriber Lists
The List Manager provides all the tools necessary to enable full control over your subscriber list. The features of this data center include the following:
- Ability to view a list and details of all subscribers.
- List sorting based on date of subscription, name of subscriber, subscriber email and group.
- Ability to create subscriber groups and add subscribers to multiple groups.
- Ability to edit subscriber information.
- Ability to import and export subscriber lists as Excel CSV or text files.
- Subscriber deletion.
- Customized signup forms integrated into your web site.
- Unsubscribe requests and bounced emails are handled automatically.
The Newsletter Center allows the administrator to create newsletters based on standard or custom templates and actually send the newsletter to the subscriber list. Features of this area will include:
- Graphical email template system.
- Ability to add custom templates or use existing standard templates.
- WYSIWYG email content editor to apply style directly to the content of your emails.
- Newsletters may be sent to any combination of subscriber groups or to the entire subscriber list.
- Dated newsletter delivery allows you to send your newsletters now or schedule them to go later.
Emails sent through this newsletter system will offer a standard set of features designed to enhance the user experience while providing certain advantage for the list owners.
- A comprehensive unsubscribe service will be offered on all emails.
- A send this to a friend feature will allow subscribers send the newsletter to a friend.
- Tracking systems will be integrated to communicate data back to the list owner site.
- Links to your web site will go directly to your web site while still reporting link tracking data to the report system.
Though our detailed reports you will be able to see, in real time, how your subscribers react to your newsletters and where the benefits are being seen. The following reports will be available:
- Who's Viewing the Newsletters will report who and how many of the people your newsletter went to actually opened the email.
- Link Reporting will show how your subscribers are being converted into visitors to your website and which links they’re clicking.
- Bounced Email Report will allow you to weed out the old email addresses from your list.
- The Unsubscribe Report displays any unsubscribe requests your subscriber list receives.
- Please contact us with any questions or comments you might have about the application.
Pricing as low as
Send high impact email campaigns and manage your them with the PonyXPress system. Experience the most effective form of online advertising available. Don’t miss out on this GREAT offer!
"Mauris quis laoreet urna. Praesent sodales nulla tellus. Cras commodo sem nec magna ullamcorper porttitor. "
John Smith, Company Name Goes Here