PonyXpress Anti Spam Policy
PonyXpress has an ardent "No Tolerance" spam policy. We actively monitor accounts and terminate any account that is using this service for spamming purposes. If you suspect any of our accounts of spamming please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
Every PonyXpress newsletter delivered contains a mandatory "unsubscribe link". If a newsletter has been sent with this link removed, the sending account will be terminated.
What is Considered Spam?
Spam is unsocilicted email. If you did not ask to receive the email it is then considered spam. Senders are required to send their emails to those who have requested to receive it. This follows the accepted "Permission-Based Email Guidelines". Generally, those who have a preexisting relationship with the sender have agreed to receive email.
How does PonyXpress protect you?
PonyXpress is a permission-based newsletter system that follows strict permission guidelines.
- Registrants of the system are informed of our strict policies against spam and must adhere to these policies.
- New subscribers are sent emails confirming their consent to participate in you newsletter program. If a subscriber changes their consent, an email confirmation is delivered andthe subscriber is removed.
- Every email sent from PonyXpress contains an unsubscribe link that allows participants to "Opt Out" of future emails. When opting out the participant is removed from your email list.
- The senders contact information is verified and included in all outgoing mail.
Are you sending Spam?
The following is a list of items that can be determined to be spam.
- If you are sending email to a purchased list of any kind.
- Sending email to non-specific addresses ie. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.
- Are you sending email to someone who has expressed disinterest?
- Is your email information false and misleading?
- Does the subject line of your email mislead the recepient?
- Is the unsubscribe link invalid and not working?
If you can say yes to any of the information above then you will most lakely be labelled a SPAMMER.